Drink : Feuerzangenbowle
This weekend we were treated to a seasonal favourite from our good friends Dirk and Gulin.
- Warm four bottles of red wine with four sliced un-waxed oranges
- Add some spices, like cinnamon, nutmeg, etc…
- Pour into a glass bowl on a stand
- Light a parafine stove beneth to keep warm.
- Suspend a cone of refined sugar suspened over the bowl
- Soak the cone in 151 proof Rum
- Ignite cone
- Back away from the bowl
- Watch carmelized liquid sugar drip into the wine
- Drink the wine
- Repeat if still sober